Saturday 15 September 2012

special skies

 one of the last sunny days of summer here in london and the day was spent with a special person at my favourite london landmark, tower brigde. the part of the embankment between tower and london bridges is pretty spectacular too. mr whippy icecreams and holding hands makes my heart flutter....

13 years in london and it still gives me goose bumps

beautiful skies

im concentrating on taking pictures!!

and my wrist decoration, made by me!

this is sky to take your breath away

special skies spent with a special person
i love love love sky. clouds can produce the most beautiful colour and textures. alot of the scenic pictures i take have the sky as the main focus of the image, especially when they are as dramatic as some of these images.

No comments:

Post a Comment